FolderAware is a tool for monitoring created, modified or deleted files within a given timeframe. FolderAware is made so that users easily detects modifications in a folder, and is therefore well suited for developers.
FolderAware searches through selected folders, and catalog files on given criteria. When you later search through the same folder, FolderAware will detect any changes done in the meantime.
FolderAware also has a built-in function for detecting identical files. This is done by comparing CRC values of the different files. This function is designed with speed in mind, and is therefore very fast.
- Quick search through folders for modified, deleted or recently created files.
- Quickly identical files in folder tree.
- Synchronize source and target folders.
- Filter filetypes to search for.
- Create HTML log when file modification is detected.
- Automatic search for fixed intervals.
- Graphic display of all modification types.
- All future upgrades for free.